2019 Kohler Engine HD675
Call for Price
Built to provide 2x longer useful engine life.*
Based on KOHLER commercial engine designs, HD Series engines boast cast-iron cylinder liners - instead of aluminum - for added durability and engine protection
(*Certified by KOHLER. KOHLER HD Series™ vs. KOHLER XT Series™ EPA Emissions Certification.)
- 2x longer engine life certified by Kohler*
- Enjoy effortless, no-prime starts thanks to our Smart-Choke™ and Easy-Pull™ technology
- Easy pours and less spilling with Accu-Fill® fuel tank's 45% larger angled fuel neck
- Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed for a cleaner turf cut, even in tough mowing conditions
- Less time spent on maintenance with longer oil and air filter maintenance intervals
- Engine type: Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Model: HD675
- Displacement (cc): 9.1 (149)
- Bore in (mm): 2.6 (65)
- Stroke in (mm): 1.8 (45)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 6.75 (9.2)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 25.3 (11.5)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.625 (0.59)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 14.4 x 14 x 10.5
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- Certified Power ft lbs (Nm): 6.3 (8.6)
- Certified RPM: 2800
- Engine Type: Consumer
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, single-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.6 in. (65mm) x 1.8 in. (45mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 6.3 hp (8.6 kW)
- 6.75 ft.lb. (9.2 Nm)
- 14.4 in.
- 14 in.
- 10.5 in.
- 25.3 lb. (11.5 kg)