2019 Kohler Engine KDW702
Call for Price
Knock-you-on-your tail, punch-you-in-the mouth full-throttle power. That's what you're getting with KOHLER® liquid-cooled diesel engines. Fast-acting fuel injection technology delivers the punch you need and fuel savings you expect. And our belt-driven, overhead camshaft delivers low-turbulence performance for near-silent operation.
- Integrated fuel-injection system and overhead cam help ensure less maintenance and fewer trips to the shop
- Superior balance, lower cylinder volume, and belt-driven valve train provide nearly non-existent noise and smooth operation
- Cast-iron block construction ensures durability and lasting performance.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Engine type: Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, aluminum cylinder head, indirect injection with injector pump on head
- Model: KDW702
- HP (kW): 16.8(12.5)
- Displacement (cc): 41.9 (686)
- Bore in (mm): 3 (75)
- Stroke in (mm): 3.1 (77.6)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 25 (34)
- Compression Ratio: 22.8:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 145.4 (66)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 1.7 (1.6)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 16.6 x 16.2 x 20.3
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final/ARB
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke in-line, cast iron block, aluminum cylinder head, indirect injection with injector pump on head
- Bore x Stroke
- 3 in. (75mm) x 3.1 in. (77.6mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 16.8 hp (12.5 kW)
- 25 ft.lb. (34 Nm)
- 16.6 in.
- 16.2 in.
- 20.3 in.
- 145.4 lb. (66 kg)