Toro Gas TX Platform (22475)
Call for Price
Quickly and easily bolted on to any Toro Dingo TX model, this ride-on platform helps minimize operator fatigue - especially in applications requiring a lot of hauling and covering substantial distances. A special pivot point lets the platform flow up and down with the terrain, adding to operator comfort and safety. The platform can be flipped up - out of the way - any time the operator wishes.
- For use on either gas or diesel traked models
- Counter weight standard on diesel model
- Pivot Point: Platform pivots up and down to absorb and flow with uneven terrain. Pivot point also eliminates "spring-board" effect that is experienced on dedicated ride-on tracked loaders.
- Reference Bar: Loader control reference bar mounts to dash for safety when operating over tough terrain.
- Telescoping Arm: Easily fold up and store platform against Toro Dingo TX. Self-locking mechanism assures platform is safely tucked away for easy storage.
- Height Above Ground: 5" (13 cm)
- Weight: 94 lbs. (42.6 kg)
- Width: 33" (83.8 cm)
- 33 in. (83.8 cm)
- 94 lb. (42.6 kg)