Toro Power Box Rake (22426)
Call for Price
The Toro Power Box Rake is the perfect tool for seed bed and sod bed preparation. The rotary drum on the power box rake pulverizes rough soil, cuts high spots and fills low spots in one pass; while removing rocks and debris. Pure carbide teeth design produces the best possible seeded sub-soil, which promote superior moisture retention and rapid seed growth.
- Adjustable Yoke
- Adjustable Wheels
- Reversible End Plates
- Carbide Teeth
- Reversible End Plates: Quickly add, remove or reverse end plates, simply pull two pins and you are ready to go.
- Adjustable Wheels: Makes depth changes easy. Set adjustable wheels low to quickly remove existing landscapes. Easily adjust depth to fill, plane and pulverize soil.
- Carbide Teeth: Durable carbide teeth deliver a dimpled seed bed ideal for moisture retention.
- Fits: All Dingo Traction units except TX 413
- Leveler Platform: Fabricated welded frame
- Mounting Frame: Fabricated, welded base
- Standard Equipment: Dingo Quick-Attach Mount Plate