Toro Universal Swivel Auger (22806)
Call for Price
This attachment swivels in all directions to create plumb holes on uneven terrain. The higher speed of this auger power head is ideal for augers up to 24" (61cm) in diametre. Quickly change between auger bit sizes to dig holes for fence posts, footings, irrigation heads and more!
- Recommended for bits up to 24" (61cm)
- Direct planetary drive
- Pivots 15 degrees left to right to insure plumb holeson slopes or uneven terrain
- High Speed Drive: The high speed drive provides maximum bit speed of 86 rpm, allowing the auger to dig holes very fast. The high speed drive delivers 960 ft-lbs torque and is fantastic for any contractor wanting to auger many holes in a short period of time in most ground conditions.
- 15° Universal Pivot: Power head swivels in all directions allowing the contractor to create plum holes on hills, slopes and uneven terrain regardless of the orientation of the traction unit. The side-to-side swing has a lockout in the centered position
- Planetary Gear Drive: The plantetary gear drive provides high speeds and maximum torque to the auger, while transmitting minimal stress on the auger head components. The planetary gear drive insures the longevity of the hydraulic motor.
- Auger Speed: 86rpm @11gpm (42 lpm)
- Height: 23.4" (59cm)
- Length: 16.5" (42cm)
- Shaft: 2-9/16" (6.5 cm) round
- Torque: 960 ft-lb (1300 N) @ 3000p (207 bar @ 11gpm
- Weight: 196lbs (89 kg)
- Width: 25" (64cm)
- 16.5 in. (42cm)
- 25 in. (64cm)
- 23.4 in. (59cm)
- 196lb. (89 kg)